By Keiter CPAs
As of the end of the year approaches, it is important to keep in mind the recent tax proposal updates introduced by Congress and how these provisions will impact the business community and individual taxpayers in the new year. Currently, there are many proposed changes to tax law, but the final bill will be much different.
It is even more critical now to consult your tax adviser before making any potentially significant moves that might affect your individual or business’s taxes.
Are you paying more tax than necessary? Minimize your liability by planning carefully and taking advantage of all deductions, credits and strategies tax law allows.
Need help tailoring a particular plan that will work best for you or your business’s taxes? We can help. Contact us. | 804.747.0000
- As 2017 Draws to a Close – Year End Reminders and Tax Filing Deadlines
- New Tax Reform Framework Released
- “In GOP Tax Bill, How You Get Rich Matters”
- “House GOP tax reform proposal provides opportunities, challenges for business community”
- Tax Reform: The Impact on a Financial Services Business
- Tax Proposal Update: “The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act”
- How will proposed federal income tax changes impact you?
About the Author
The information contained within this article is provided for informational purposes only and is current as of the date published. Online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional accountant, as this article is not a substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.