Special Report: Post-Election Tax Policy
Posted on 11.09.12
The Keiter Tax Team is closely monitoring potential changes with the corporate and individual tax policy and how it may impact our clients. Please contact your Keiter tax team with specific questions on how the potential changes may impact your specific situation and the planning that may be necessary before year-end. This special report on Post-Election Tax Policy from CCH covers the following topics:
- Rate Increases for Higher Tax Brackets
- Certain Itemized Deductions Likely to be Curtailed
- Fiscal Cliff to Force Congressional Action
- Permanent AMT Solution Possible
- Enhanced Business Expensing Up for Renewal
- Education Tax Breaks May Remain
- Many Affordable Care Act Provisions Set to Go
- Corporate Tax Reform to Become Priority
Source: CCH - a Wolters Kluwer business - November 8, 2012 ©2012 CCH. All Rights Reserved.
Redistributed with permission.