Vietnam Briefing: Using Vietnam’s Free Trade & Double Tax Agreements
Posted on 03.18.15
This detailed guide was developed by LEA Global firm member Dezan Shira & Associates.
In this issue:
- Vietnam’s ASEAN Advantage
- China’s Rising Costs, Vietnam’s Opportunity
- Vietnam and the ASEAN AEC
- Comparing Vietnam’s Wages Across Asia
- Understanding Vietnam’s Double Tax Treaties
- Vietnam’s Rules of Origin are Key in Trade with China
- Rules of Origin and Import Tariffs
This issue is available as a complimentary download through the month of May. Access Article
Dezan Shira & Associates is Asia’s largest independent business advisory and tax services consultancy, specializing in advising international businesses on their corporate structuring and on-going compliance for their Asian investments.
Source: Dezan Shira & Associates – www.dezshira.com Used with permission. All materials and contents © 2015 Vietnam Briefing Ltd. This magazine was originally published by Vietnam Briefing.