Join Keiter’s Christopher Newport University Captains.
At Keiter, we give you the opportunity to develop your career, your way.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELPING OUR TEAM GROW PROFESSIONALLY BY CREATING A RICH LEARNING ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE NECESSARY TOOLS ARE PROVIDED TO REACH SUCCESS.
Students will have the opportunity to learn about public accounting and gain real world industry experience all while networking with their peers and our professionals during their time in our Internship or Externship programs. After completing the program, students will have experienced what the typical day of a first-year Associate is like after having worked both tax and audit service lines.
Start your career working in an environment that is focused on your success with a highly collaborative, supportive, and fun team!
Keiter is your Firm and your opinions and active participation are critical to the Firm and direction of your career. We embrace a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, or any other dimension by diversity.
We understand that the busy seasons of an accounting career can be challenging to work/life integration for those new to the industry. At Keiter, we support you through the busiest times of the year with opportunities to take advantage of perks including our concierge services, deadline socials, and fitness programs.
You have the flexibility to manage your time in a way that best serves you and our clients. Our flexible work environment includes 3-5 weeks of paid time off, 9 paid holidays, reduced hour work schedules, reduced summer hours, and sabbatical leave.
Keiter has remained focused on serving the Richmond community as advisors and supporters since 1978. We strive to play our part in the community where we live and work, not just as members, but as leaders. We encourage and support you to give your time and talents to an organization you are passionate about serving.
Learn more about our 2020 online campus recruiting events and virtual internship and externship opportunities.
2020 Events at Christopher Newport University
- Meet The Firms — Wednesday, September 16, 2020 | 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Virtual Interviews — Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Use These 3 Social Media Tips to Land Your First Job
- College Student to Employee…4 Challenges You May Encounter As You Make the Transition
- Keiter and Modern Day Accounting
- The Keiter Internship Experience
Working and Living in RVA
- ChamberRVA’s Helping Young Professionals Emerge (HYPE) program
- YRichmond — Why Richmond is the place to work, live and play
- Best Things to do for Fun in RVA
- Five Reasons to Live and Work in RVA
- “Study: Richmond is the Second Top City in the Country Attracting Millennials”
Interested in an Externship, Internship or Career at Keiter?
We are able to 100% virtually host our internship and externship programs.