Jared joined the Business Assurance and Advisory Services group in 2015. He is focused on developing a thorough understanding of his clients’ businesses and industries to provide valuable accounting insight and superior client service.
He coordinates on-site assurance services which include risk assessment procedures, analytical procedures and testing of detail transactions, reconciling accounts, and preparing financial statements. His clients include for-profit and not-for-profit entities. He is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate and Construction industry team, Not-for-Profit team, and is also a member of Keiter’s Emerging Leaders Initiative.
Professional Activities and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Sportable – Associate Board member
Education and Credentials
- Old Dominion University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Master of Accounting and Information Systems
- Certified Public Accountant