Jen applies her significant experience in tax compliance and strategic consulting for both privately held businesses and their owners. She works to minimize tax and maximize wealth while managing liability and risk. Her expertise also includes tax accruals, mergers and acquisitions, multi-state tax issues, audit controversy and executive compensation.
In addition to her work with privately held companies, she has worked with four publicly traded companies as their outsourced tax department and assisted several clients with the structuring of potential acquisitions and divestitures including analysis of potential tax savings that would result from an IRC Section 338(h)(10) election, state tax implications, and the related impact on the parties to the transaction.
Jen is the lead partner of Keiter’s Family, Executive, and Entrepreneur Advisory Services Team and is a member of Keiter’s Executive Committee.
Prior to joining Keiter, Jen worked as a tax manager for PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. She earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from William & Mary and a Master of Taxation from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Estate Planning Council
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- William & Mary, Mason Accounting Programs Board
- William & Mary Alumni Association, Richmond Chapter, past Board member
- William & Mary, Tax Conference Advisory Council
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Taxation
- The College of William and Mary
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- “Annual Tax Update.” – Keiter Fall Seminar, 2012-2019
- “Annual Tax Update.” – Accounting Principals, 2012-2019