Steve is a Manager in Keiter’s Business and Advisory Services department. He brings a passion for providing superior value to his clients through the highest form of quality service. Understanding his clients’ organizational missions and providing tailored engagement services is paramount to his approach.
Steve performs on-site assurance services which include risk assessment procedures, understanding and testing of internal controls, analytical procedures and testing of detail transactions, reconciling accounts, and preparing financial statements.
Professional Activities and Community Involvement
Steve is a member of the following organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- ChamberRVA-HYPE (Helping Young Professionals Engage)
Education and Credentials
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Bachelor of Arts – History
Bachelor of Arts – Psychology
- Virginia Commonwealth University
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant