Tom has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting providing accounting and tax services. Tom has significant knowledge in advising privately-owned businesses on strategic and succession planning, as well as financial and retirement planning, estate planning and administration, and tax consulting for privately-owned businesses and individuals.
Tom serves a wide variety of industries with a major concentration in construction and real estate development, operating and investment companies. Some of his specialty areas include consulting, compliance and tax research for individuals, partnerships, and multi-state corporations. He is a member of the Keiter Construction and Real Estate Industry team.
Tom is also a member of Keiter’s Not-for-Profit tax team. Tom’s not-for-profit clients rely on his advice and insights on not-for-profit tax changes and planning opportunities. Tom’s not-for-profit clients include private foundations and business leagues.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond
- Great Aspirations Scholarship Program, Inc., Board member
- Randolph Macon College, former instructor
- Masters in Taxation, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Virginia