IT Department Manager
Chris brings over 18 years experience in Information Technology to Keiter. Prior to joining Keiter in 2015 Chris was the Systems Administrator for ten years with Christian and Barton, a mid-sized law firm in downtown Richmond, where he gained a thorough understanding of the professional services environment. Chris worked in the public sector with the Virginia Retirement System and Chesterfield County Public Schools before transitioning to the private sector. Chris’ focus has been concentrated in network administration within an SMB environment.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Past President, Meadowbrook Estates Civic Association
- Various Committees (IT, Membership, Membership Retention), Meadowbrook Country Club
- Pro bono IT consulting and services, Meadowbrook Country Club
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2000)
- Certified Cisco Networking Associate (2001)