Denise M. Holmes, CPA
Drawing on over 20 years of tax and accounting experience, Denise provides insights and creates opportunities for individuals and businesses in the areas of tax planning, consulting and tax compliance.
Denise serves a wide variety of industries with a major concentration in real estate development, construction, financial services, and medical practices. She is a member of Keiter's Healthcare and Medical Practices team. Some of her specialty areas with Keiter include consulting, compliance and tax research for individuals, partnerships, and S Corporations.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Community Tax Law Project – Board Member and Treasurer
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate - Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Humanities and Science - Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University