Denise M. Holmes, CPA
Denise has 20 years of tax and accounting experience. Denise works to provide insights and create opportunities for individuals and businesses in the areas of tax planning, consulting and tax compliance. She is a member of the Keiter Construction and Real Estate Industry Team. Some of her specialty areas with the firm include consulting, compliance and tax research for individuals, partnerships, income tax accounting provisions for FAS109, and multi-state corporations. Denise serves a wide variety of industries including real estate development, construction, financial services, and medical companies with a major concentration in construction and real estate development, operating and investment companies.
In the survey conducted by Virginia Business magazine, Denise was named one of Virginia’s Super CPAs.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Beulah United Methodist Church – Teacher and Teller
- The Community Tax Law Project – Board Member
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate - Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Humanities and Science - Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Richmond Apartment Owners Association
- Southern States
- Richmond Association of Realtors