Denise M. Holmes, CPA
Drawing on over 20 years of tax and accounting experience, Denise provides insights and creates opportunities for individuals and businesses in the areas of tax planning, consulting and tax compliance.
Denise serves a wide variety of industries including real estate development, construction, financial services, and medical companies with a major concentration in construction and real estate development, and medical practices. She is a member of the Keiter Construction and Real Estate Industry. Some of her specialty areas with Keiter include consulting, compliance and tax research for individuals, partnerships, and S Corporations.
Denise currently serves as a Board member and Treasurer for The Community Tax Law Project.
In the survey conducted by Virginia Business magazine, Denise was named one of Virginia’s Super CPAs.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Community Tax Law Project – Board Member and Treasurer
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate - Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Humanities and Science - Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Richmond Apartment Owners Association
- Southern States
- Richmond Association of Realtors