Elizabeth is a Recruiting Specialist at Keiter. In this role, she oversees the Firm's on-campus recruiting, internship, and externship programs.
Elizabeth has over 10 years of experience working in the field of Human Resources in the areas of recruiting, training, employee relations, benefits, and compensation. Prior work as a benefits broker and for a non-profit, have given her unique perspective on her work at Keiter.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Dickinson College
- Master of Human Resources Management, University of Richmond
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Certified Professional in Human Resource Management (PHR)
- Member Society for Human Resource Management as a Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Member Richmond Society for Human Resource Management (RSHRM)