George W. Riegel
For more than 35 years, George has provided accounting, tax, and consulting services to privately owned business organizations, individuals, trusts, and estates including wholesalers and distributors, healthcare practices, general and specialty trade contractors, restaurants, real estate brokers and developers, and companies in the manufacturing and service industries.
George provides insights and opportunities to businesses in the following areas: partnerships and corporations; employee benefits and executive compensation; acquisitions and mergers; general business consulting including cash flow planning and projections, start-ups, and business succession and estate planning.
In the numerous surveys conducted by Virginia Business magazine, George was named one of Virginia's Super CPAs.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bon Air - Midlothian Lions Club, Past President
- Old Dominion Eye Foundation, Past Chairman
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, State Tax Committee, Past Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Federal Tax Committee, Past Member
- Richmond Chapter Chamber of Commerce, Member of the Impact Awards Committee, Past Member
- Virginia Repretory Theatre, Treasurer
- Private Business Study Group of Richmond
- Midlothian YMCA, Board of Management
- Salisbury Country Club, President, Board of Directors
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting, The College of William and Mary