Jacob D. Favaro, CPA, CFP®
Jacob has over 15 years of tax and accounting experience assisting individuals and small businesses with tax planning, tax consulting and tax compliance, as well as reviewed and compiled financial statement preparation under GAAP and OCBOA.
Jacob’s specialty areas include consulting, compliance and tax research for individuals, partnerships, and multi-state corporations. Jacob works with clients in a variety of industries including technology, leasing, manufacturers, construction contractors, public relations, and service companies.
Jacob is a member of the Firm’s Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution team.
Jacob is actively involved with the South Richmond Rotary and is the Treasurer for the Bell Creek Swim Club. He is a past board member and treasurer for ReEstablish Richmond.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Financial Planner Board
- Bell Creek Swim Club, Treasurer
- South Richmond Rotary
- ReEstablish Richmond, Past Treasurer and Board Member
Virginia Commonwealth University
Masters of Taxation
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Publications and Thought Leadership
- “The Re-emergence of C Corporations” - Corporate Taxation Insider, December 18, 2014