Jennifer F. Flinchum, CPA, CFP®
Jen partners with her corporate and individual clients to identify tax planning and credit opportunities while managing liability and risk.
She applies her significant experience in tax compliance and strategic consulting for both privately held businesses and their owners. Her expertise also includes tax accruals, mergers and acquisitions, multi-state tax issues, audit controversy and executive compensation.
In addition to her work with privately held companies, she has worked with four publicly traded companies as their outsourced tax department and assisted several clients with the structuring of potential acquisitions and divestitures including analysis of potential tax savings that would result from an IRC Section 338(h)(10) election, state tax implications, and the related impact on the parties to the transaction.
Jen is the lead partner of Keiter’s Family, Entrepreneur, and Executive Advisory Services Team. She is a member of Keiter’s Compensation Committee and a Manufacturing Industry team leader.
Prior to joining Keiter, Jen worked as a tax manager for PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Estate Planning Council
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- William & Mary, Mason Accounting Programs Board
- William & Mary Alumni Association, Richmond Chapter, past Board member
- William & Mary, Tax Conference Advisory Council
Masters of Taxation, Virginia Commonwealth University
Bachelor of Business Administration, The College of William and Mary
- "Annual Tax Update." - Keiter Fall Seminar, 2012-2016
- “Annual Tax Update.” – Accounting Principals, 2012-2016
Publications and Thought Leadership
- "The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 – impact on business" -- Virginia Business Magazine, February 26, 2013.