Lewis O. Hall
Lewis was the Firm's managing shareholder for 13 years until his retirement in 2013. With over 30 years in public accounting, he provides accounting, tax, financial, and general business consultation services to clients in various industries.
In 2011, Lewis earned the Certified Exit Planner (CExP) certification. As a CExP, he assists his business clients with the single most important financial event in their lives - the transition out of their business. In this process, Lewis works to ensure the business owner gets the maximum value for the business at the time of the transition while at the same time staying in control and reducing the risk inherent in any transition process.
In surveys conducted by Virginia Business magazine, Lewis has been named one of Virginia's Super CPAs.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Private Companies Practice Section Executive Committee
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- South Richmond Rotary Club, Board member, Past President
- Rotary International, District 7600, Past Treasurer
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Business, Alumni Board of Directors
- Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce, Board member
- Ramp Access Made Possible by Students (RAMPS), Board member
- Friends of the Business Resource Center, Henrico Public Library at Innsbrook, Past President
- Foundation for the Preservation of Virginia's Executive Mansion, Treasurer
- University of Richmond
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
Publications and Thought Leadership
- "Business Valuation As A Strategic Asset" -- Private Wealth Magazine, December 16, 2013