Michael Gracik, CPA
Mike is a Director at Keiter. Mike’s clients benefit from his 41 years of experience and tax insights. His consulting clients include closely-held businesses in the real estate, home building, manufacturing, construction, retail and wholesale industries. He also serves many estates, trusts and foundations.
Mike has significant knowledge and experience in planning and structuring acquisitions and sales of businesses, succession planning, executive compensation and benefit programs, estate planning and administration, tax issues of non-profit organizations, and tax planning for businesses and their owners.
Mike is actively involved in the Richmond community. His involvement includes current Chairman and member of the Advisory Board and Past Chairman for VCU Massey Cancer Center; Director and Past President for J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation; and a proud member of the Society of 100 for Virginia Blood Services.
In addition, Mike was the recipient of the Innsbrook Rotary 2014 Business Leadership Award and the Rotary Foundation Paul Harris Fellow certificate of distinction.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- Virginia Conference on Federal Taxation, Co-Director
- William and Mary Tax Conference, past member of Advisory Council
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - former Chairman and member of the Individual Taxation Committee
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, past member of Board of Directors and past Richmond Chapter President
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond, past President and Director
- Private Business Study Group of Richmond
- VCU Massey Cancer Center, Current Chairman and member of Advisory Board and past Chairman of the board
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation, Director and Past President
- Virginia Museum Foundation Planned Giving Committee
- Lipman Foundation, Board of Directors
- Virginia Blood Services-Society of 100
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, with distinction, University of Virginia