Michael J. Storti
Michael is the Controller at Keiter. In this role, he oversees the Finance and Administration departments of the Firm. He is responsible for Accounting Operations (all accounting, billing, and collections activity), Financial Operations (including financial reporting, risk management, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting), and Firm Administration (all office support functions—front desk, mail, supplies requisition, document management/assembly).
Michael has over 25 years of experience in finance and administration. Prior to joining Keiter, he worked as a Senior Consultant/Fractional Controller for Fahrenheit Finance where he partnered with clients on a consultative basis in the areas of system design, implementation and integration and day to day accounting operations including all general ledger, payroll and budgeting activities.
- Certificate of Non-Profit Management, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Certificate of Achievement in Six Sigma Green Belt, Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Master of Business Administration, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy, Villanova University, Villanova, PA