Robert H Keiter
Bob has more than twenty-five years of experience in public accounting providing financial consulting services to privately owned businesses. Bob has worked with start-up and e-commerce organizations to help with business plans, strategic planning, organizational and management structure issues, and funding. Bob also represents investors and, as a result, has an in-depth understanding of new ventures from all sides of a transaction including owner/managers, investors, and lenders.
In surveys conducted by Virginia Business magazine, Bob was named one of Virginia’s Super CPAs.
Bob has been an adjunct faculty member of the University of Richmond's Accounting Department and has made presentations on accounting, auditing, and private business management issues to numerous organizations. Some of his professional and civic affiliations include:
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Metropolitan Richmond Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Past President
- Hanover Tavern Foundation, Board of Directors, Past President
- University of Richmond Alumni Association, Board of Directors, Past President
- University of Richmond, Former Member Board of Trustees
- Metro Richmond Sportsbackers, Founding Board Member
- Innsbrook Owners Association, Founding Board Member
- University of Richmond, Former Accounting Department Adjunct Faculty Member
- Greater Richmond Chamber Foundation, Board Member, Executive Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, University of Richmond