Robert (Ted) A. Gary, CPA, CITP, CGMA
Ted provides insights and opportunities to his clients in the following industries: real estate, estates, trusts and foundations, private venture capital investors, and companies in the manufacturing, distribution, and professional services. Ted's clients benefit from his over 36 years of experience in accounting, tax, and consulting services.
Some of Ted’s practice areas include general business consulting, including strategic planning, start-ups, and merger, acquisitions and succession planning. Additional areas of expertise and experience include business plan development and employee benefits and executive compensation; estate planning and administration.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- South Richmond Rotary Club, Past President
- Cole Credit Property Trust V, Inc., Board Member and Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Vistas on the James Condominium Owners Association, Board Member and Treasurer
University of Virginia, Darden School
Masters of Business Administration
Wake Forest University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Certified Information Technology Professional
Chartered Global Management Accountant