Vince J. Nadder, CPA
Vince applies his experience to create opportunities for clients in a wide range of industries, such as professional service businesses, construction and real estate investors and developers. Vince has led many special projects for his clients such as compliance and tax research, business planning, technology implementation, cost segregation, and certification of historic rehabilitation tax credits.
Vince has over 20 years of experience in public accounting providing tax, consulting and accounting services to privately held companies. He is the Chair of Keiter's Professional Services Industry team and the Partner in charge of the Firm’s Cost Segregation and Historic Rehabilitation Services.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kiwanis Club of Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Public Education Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
Thought Leadership & Publications
- Commonwealth Land's 5th Virginia Land Forum-Chaos-Disruption-Opportunity | Panel Participant | April 2014
- Virginia Council on Economic Education (VCEE)| Personal Financial Institute - Training Teachers on Financial Literacy at the Virginia Commonwealth University Campus | 2013 and 2014
- ”Historic Tax Credits: Tax Credit Safe Harbor Protects Developers” - Inside Business, April 2014
- “Virginia's Historic Tax Credit Could Come Under Scrutiny” - Richmond Times Dispatch Moneywise, February 2014