Zach applies his expertise and business knowledge in helping clients understand accounting standards and identify business opportunities. His client focus is primarily in the construction, manufacturing, distribution and retail, and not-for-profit industries.
He ensures the quality of our accounting services, including overall planning, consultation, and review of all matters pertaining to his clients’ engagements. In addition, he assists his clients in identifying, understanding, and testing internal controls.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
Zach is the Treasurer of the Autism Society of Central Virginia.
He is also a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders and Contractors Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Business Administration
- James Madison University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting