Marian provides ongoing business and tax advice by getting to know her clients and their business plans and goals.
Marian has over seven years of experience in public accounting. She applies her experience to provide insights and identify opportunities for closely-held businesses in the real estate, technology, and manufacturing industries.
Marian is a member of Keiter’s Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail team.
Professional Activities and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education and Credentials
- University of Mary Washington
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant