Understanding the Unique Challenges of Professional Service Firms
As a professional service firm ourselves, we understand the unique needs and challenges of businesses in this industry sector. Keiter currently provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to more than 100 professional services firms.
Those in the business of providing services—law firms, architectural firms, engineering firms, consultants, insurance agencies, and other professional service advisors—rely on Keiter as their trusted business advisors.
Our professional services team stays abreast of industry trends and will provide your business with insights and opportunities in areas such as increasing regulations, complex personnel issues, rising competition from unexpected industries and geographies, and pressures to be ever-more innovative. These are among the many factors which have the potential to challenge your growth and success. Our team are members of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG). Additional services available to professional service providers include:
- Performing Internal audits, internal controls reviews, IT audits, and regulatory compliance reviews
- Employee benefit plan audits and consulting
- Succession planning
- Multistate tax considerations for professional services clients (and their clients)
- Working closely with owners to maximize tax planning strategies and minimize tax of owners and entities
- Design and implementation of compensation plans
- Assistance with evaluation and implementation of merger and acquisition plans