Pamela joined Keiter in 2005, and has expanded the Talent Development function into an award-winning program on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. In addition to managing Talent Development, Pamela also conducts executive coaching and training classes herself.
The Talent Development department at Keiter encompasses:
- Over 100 classes offered annually on-site.
- Off-site training offered annually to each individual, tailored to their areas of expertise.
- An executive coaching program employing external as well as internal coaches.
- Personalized annual learning plans.
- A new hire orientation process tailored to the individual and facilitated by internal subject matter experts from multiple departments.
- Education Committees within the Tax and Business Assurance and Advisory Services departments that plan learning specific to their teams.
- The Birkman Method workplace self-assessment offered to each employee to help uncover and maximize natural strengths.
- The LCVista learning management system tracking CPE compliance across eleven regulators.