Net Pen Testing – Atlanta (GA)
Businesses in Atlanta and across Georgia have become increasingly aware of the threats that ransomware and cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that the sophistication, frequency, and severity of the attacks is increasing. As an example, some newer ransomware incidents, the hacker performing the attack will both encrypt data as well as exfiltrate the data and leak it to the dark web if not paid. In other ransomware incidents the attacker will target backup systems and VMWare hypervisors, making restoring from backups much more challenging. The increasing risk calls for continuous review and updating of cybersecurity. A good first step in improving cyber security is to conduct yearly penetration tests.
Penetration Testing Experience – Atlanta (GA)
Keiter has provided penetration testing services to organizations in Atlanta and across Georgia for over 15 years. Our team has significant experience delivering cybersecurity solutions to companies in a variety of industries. The confluence of technical acumen with years of experience allows us to conduct detailed, high-level testing. The result is a comprehensive report that not only exposes weaknesses and areas of improvement but includes expert insights on the best way to resolve uncovered issues.
A penetration test typically involves the following steps:
- Planning and Reconnaissance: The penetration testing team researches and gathers information about the target system or network, such as IP addresses, open ports, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Scanning: The team uses specialized tools and techniques to scan the target system for vulnerabilities, such as unpatched software or misconfigured systems.
- Enumeration: The team identifies and gathers information about the target system’s configuration, user accounts, and other relevant information.
- Vulnerability Analysis: The team analyzes the vulnerabilities found during the scanning and enumeration phases to determine how they can be exploited.
- Exploitation: The team attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities to gain access to the target system or network.
- Post-Exploitation: If successful, the team may attempt to escalate privileges, move laterally through the network, or gather additional sensitive information.
- Reporting: The penetration testing team provides a detailed report that includes a description of the vulnerabilities found, the risks associated with each vulnerability, and recommendations for remediation.
Map of Atlanta (GA)
About Atlanta (GA)
The Atlanta, Georgia business community is a vibrant and dynamic ecosystem that drives the city’s economic growth and positions it as a major business and cultural center in the Southeastern United States. With its diverse industries, strong talent pool, and supportive business environment, Atlanta has become a hub for innovation, entrepreneurship, and corporate headquarters.
One of the key strengths of the Atlanta business community lies in its diverse industry sectors. The city has a strong presence in finance, technology, media and entertainment, logistics, healthcare, and professional services. Atlanta is home to several Fortune 500 companies, including The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, and The Home Depot. This diversity fosters collaboration and cross-industry partnerships, contributing to the city’s overall economic vitality.
Atlanta has emerged as a leading technology and innovation hub, earning the nickname “the Silicon Valley of the South.” The city boasts a thriving startup ecosystem, supported by numerous incubators, accelerators, and co-working spaces. Organizations like the Atlanta Tech Village and the Advanced Technology Development Center provide resources, mentorship, and networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and startups. The city’s strong emphasis on technology has attracted major technology companies and fostered a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.