Paul has over 18 years of experience in public accounting providing tax consulting and compliance services for privately owned businesses and individuals. Paul’s focus at Keiter emphasizes partnerships and limited liability companies, most of which are heavily concentrated in the real estate industry. His clients include commercial and mixed-use developments, residential developments, multi-family apartment complexes, low income housing, and land developers.
In addition, Paul applies his expertise and knowledge in structuring transactions and reviewing proposed acquisitions in order to minimize the tax consequences for his clients. He is a leader in the Firm’s Real Estate & Construction Industry team.
Before joining Keiter in 2002, Paul worked in Arthur Andersen’s corporate tax department as a senior tax associate.
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate, member
- Virginia Tech Alumni Association, Richmond Chapter
- Innsbrook Owners Association, Treasurer
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Business, Kornblau Real Estate Program, Real Estate Circle of Excellence
- Virginia Tech
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Publications and Thought Leadership
- Paul shares his specific real estate industry tax knowledge and insights on Keiter’s blog.