Zac has over ten years of experience in public accounting providing assurance and consulting services to clients in various industries. Zac has assisted his clients with financial reporting in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles, consulting on strategic business initiatives, as well as helping them understand the accounting and financial reporting implications of complex equity transactions and implementation of new accounting standards. Zac also enjoys providing mentorship to emerging businesses surrounding financial reporting, capital raise, and regulatory matters.
Zac’s clients consist of businesses primarily in the high growth emerging business and technology industry, but also serves various clients in the manufacturing, distribution and retail, and healthcare industries. Zac has experience in both public and privately held businesses.
Zac is a member of Keiter’s Emerging Growth and Technology, Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution, and Healthcare industry teams.
Professional Activities and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- StartUp Virginia Advisory Council, Member
- StartUp Virginia and Founder Institute, Mentor
- Richmond Venture Forum, Past Treasurer
- RVATech 2021 NextGen Task Force, Member
- Active participant throughout the start-up ecosystem in the greater Richmond area
James Madison University
Bachelor of Business Administration with concentration in Accounting
Master of Science in Accounting