Zac has over eight years of experience in public accounting providing assurance and consulting services to clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, emerging business and technology industries. Zac joined the firm in 2012 and his client base includes national manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of auto parts, heavy truck equipment, golf products, woodworking supplies, and sleep products.
Zac has assisted his emerging business clients in financial reporting in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles, preparation for first year assurance engagements, as well as understanding the accounting and financial reporting implications of complex equity transactions.
Zac is a member of Keiter’s Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution, Healthcare and Medical Services, as well as the Emerging Growth and Technology industry team.
Professional Activities and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Richmond Venture Forum, Treasurer and Board member
- Retail Merchants Association, member
- ChamberRVA Helping Young Professionals Engage (HYPE), member
James Madison University
Bachelor of Business Administration with concentration in Accounting
Master of Science in Accounting