By Keiter CPAs
This presentation was recorded from a live event on November 2, 2021. Please note: The CPE credit Keiter offered is not available for the recorded version.
Lease Standard Refresher and Accounting Standards in Effect for 2021
In this presentation, Chris Wallace, Partner and Business Assurance & Advisory Services Practice Leader, and Colin Hannifin, Business Assurance & Advisory Services Senior Manager, share their insights on what businesses need to know to stay current on compliance matters.
Accounting and Audit Update Presentation Agenda
- New Lease Standard (ASC 842) Overview
- Accounting Standards Effective 2021
- ASU 2021-03 – Goodwill and Other
- ASU 2018-15 – Cloud Computing Arrangements
- ASU 2018-18 – Collaborative Arrangements
- ASU 2021-07 – Equity Classified Share-Based Awards
- Accounting Updates on the Radar
- Reference Rate Reform
- Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL)
- New ASU for private companies receiving government assistance
View more presentations from this event:
Introduction to Innovative Data Solutions
Fraud Trends and Internal Controls
Disclaimer: This content has been prepared for general guidance and informational purposes only based on the date published. Keiter recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified accounting professional before making any financial business decisions. © 2021 Keiter, All Rights Reserved.
About the Author
The information contained within this article is provided for informational purposes only and is current as of the date published. Online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional accountant, as this article is not a substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.