Extreme Uncertainty: How Valuation Experts Should Respond to Today’s Volatility and Risk Hosted by BVR
About this Webinar
From cost of capital to family law to guideline companies, the impact on the inputs, approaches, and the business we value is profoundly felt. Learn from experts who have weathered financial crises before and are doing a yeoman’s job of keeping current with the ever-changing information.
- Valuation data and subsequent events
- Cost of capital considerations
- Income approach (cash flow)
- Market approach
- SBA loan programs and impact to BV analysis
- Family law considerations
- Practice development areas
- Financial projections-impact on growth rates, margins
This webinar was recorded from a live event on April 7, 2020.
Disclaimer: This content has been prepared for general guidance and informational purposes only based on the date published.
The FFCRA, CARES Act, and SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) are continually releasing new guidance that may change the information provided within this content. Keiter recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified accounting professional before making any financial business decisions. © 2021 Keiter, All Rights Reserved.
Additional COVID-19 Valuation Resources
- Thoughts and advice on valuations amid the COVID-19 crisis
- Follow-up comments: How to deal with COVID-19 for Dec. 31., 2019, valuations
About the Author
The information contained within this article is provided for informational purposes only and is current as of the date published. Online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional accountant, as this article is not a substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.