By Greg P. Saunders, CPA/ABV, ASA, Valuation and Forensic Services Senior Manager | Asif Charania, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA, Valuation and Forensic Services Partner | Scott Zickefoose, CPA, CM&AA, Transaction Advisory & Tax Partner
A Financial Playbook in a Recessionary Environment
Nov 2, 2022 webinar on what you and your business can do to prepare for a recessionary environment.
Turnaround & Succession Planning Webinar Topics
- Understanding key metrics that influence the valuation of closely-held businesses
- Recognizing the external macroeconomic factors that impact company valuations
- Identifying opportunities in estate planning and succession planning for owners nearing retirement when valuations are depressed due to macroeconomic factors
- Potential changes in estate and gift tax laws that impact valuations as the IRS receives additional resources
- Understanding ways to manage cash conversion cycles and other working capital concepts and how they relate to the financial health of the business
- Recognizing deteriorating financial conditions early and implement changes to help strengthen and protect the business
- Options available to financial leadership that help navigate tougher economic conditions
Presented by Asif Charania, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA | Valuation and Forensic Services Partner, Greg Saunders, CPA/ABV, ASA | Valuation and Forensic Services Senior Manager, and Scott Zickefoose, CPA, CM&AA | Tax and Transaction Advisory Services Partner on November 2, 2022.
*CPE is not available for the recorded webinar.
If you have questions about business turnaround or succession planning for your unique business situation, please contact us | 804.747.0000. We are here to listen and provide sound advice.
Disclaimer: This content has been prepared for general guidance and informational purposes only based on the date published. Keiter recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified accounting professional before making any financial business decisions. © 2022 Keiter. All Rights Reserved.
About the Authors
The information contained within this article is provided for informational purposes only and is current as of the date published. Online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional accountant, as this article is not a substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.