Valuation and Forensic Services
Our Valuation and Forensic Services (VFS) Group specializes in valuation and forensic services, including financial investigations and litigation consulting and expert witness services for complex litigations. Our practice includes five full-time professionals, all of whom specialize in providing these services on a full time basis, making us one of the largest practices in Virginia.
Our primary market consists of Virginia and the southeast region; however, our clients are located nationwide. Our clients range from small, local, entrepreneurial companies and professional firms to middle market companies with regional, national, and international operations. Our industry experience includes over 75 different industries.
Our VFS practice is one of the leading valuation and forensic practices in the southeast with professionals who have been recognized as experts by professional organizations, their peers, and the courts. Qualifications of our team members include the following:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited Senior Appraisers in Business Valuation (ASA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
Think Madoff’s Fraud Can’t Happen to You?
While the Madoff case has been receiving substantial national media coverage, a similar fraud was conducted a little closer to home. Click here to read the article titled, “The Vavasseur Prime Bank Securities Fraud: A New Twist on the Classic Ponzi Scheme.”