Keiter offers the right mix of knowledge between GAAP, IFRS, compliance, information technology, and business processes to meet the needs of our publicly-held companies.
We are registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and we are also a member of the Private Companies Practice Section and the Center for Audit Quality of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Our firm has several partners, managers, and seniors who joined Keiter from large national firms and have extensive knowledge of the initial public offering (IPO) process.
Our public company clients benefit from our wide range of services, experience, and insights including:
Audit and Tax Services
- Tax compliance outsourcing
- Tax provision and deferred tax accounting
- Third-party contract and royalty agreement compliance
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- IPO services
Risk Advisory Services
- Internal audit outsourcing
- SOX 404 documentation and testing
- IT auditing
- Corporate risk assessments
- Enterprise risk management
- Service Organization Control (SOC) audits
- Valuations and purchase price allocations
- Valuations of goodwill and identified intangibles
- Level 3 valuations for FAS 157