Keiter’s Family, Executive & Entrepreneur Advisory Services Team is your team of tax professionals dedicated to the unique and comprehensive needs of:
- Families with Multi-Generational Wealth
- Executives and Corporate Officers
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
As your specialized team of opportunity advisors with the premier CPA firm of central Virginia, we are uniquely positioned to deliver individualized and focused service with a teamwork approach using Keiter’s unified client service process to work collaboratively and proactively with our colleagues in other departments (Assurance, Valuation, Risk Advisory, and Consulting) to efficiently and effectively complete all of your engagement requests.
We have decades of experience to offer expert insight and innovative solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate and complex tax-related situations. Our services include:
- Income Tax Planning & Compliance
- Charitable Planning
- Gift Planning & Compliance
- Trust and Estate Planning & Compliance
- Business Succession, Major Life (Milestone) Event, & Retirement Planning
We also work closely with other trusted professionals and compliment your financial advising team in the following areas:
- Financial and Investment Planning – Keiter partners with other advisors who understand that financial planning is a process of setting both short and long-term goals. Together we will help develop and implement a strategy to meet challenges and opportunities that will arise and change over your lifetime.
- Insurance and Risk Management – Working with licensed insurance agents, Keiter assist with a review to determine how your current policies are performing and whether they are adequate for your current and future needs.
- Family Office Solutions – Keiter’s goal in helping you choose a family office provider is to choose a competent, trusted team to give you centralized financial administration services designed to manage all of your financial needs. Once selected, Keiter will work closely with such family office to assist in both financial and tax matters.