IT Audit & Consulting
Keiter provides a wide offering of IT risk management services that meet our clients’ specific needs based on their industry, regulatory requirements, and budgetary needs.
- IT Audits
- Information Security
- Change Control
- Vendor Management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- PCI Compliance
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- Regulatory Compliance (Privacy, Identity Theft, Security, etc.)
- Systems Pre/Post Implementation Reviews
- Data Center and Network Operations
- IT Governance and Strategy
- File Interrogation, Fraud Detection, Computer Forensics
Our IT auditors have extensive knowledge and experience to assist in all aspects of IT Audit Services, from defining the audit universe, assessing audit risk, and developing the audit plan for technology-related internal audits to testing IT controls, identifying internal control deficiencies, and recommending corrective actions to enhance controls.
Your company’s risk of security breaches and network vulnerabilities is an ever increasing possibility. In fact, many organizations are overwhelmed or unaware of the security risks they face or how well they manage them. To minimize these risks, your company requires the specialized insight of Keiter's IT professionals to identify, assess, and manage these security risks.
Our IT auditors have the experience and skill set to audit ERP systems, Applications, Operating Systems, Databases, and Network Security.
The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council established compliance requirements for merchants that store, process, and transmit credit card data. All merchants that accept credit card payments are required to follow the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. The extent of compliance is dependent on the volume of credit card transactions and the manner in which credit cards are processed.
Understanding the different requirements that are applicable to a merchant can be complicated. We can help merchants navigate requirements in the following ways:
- Identify Merchant Level and questionnaire to be completed
- Identify methods to limit the scope of PCI requirements
- Assist in completion of questionnaire
- Identify cost effective recommendations to obtain compliance