Due Diligence Investigations
Embarking on a new business acquisition or merger calls for a unique level of oversight, experience, and assurances. A transaction of this type warrants a careful review of issues, assumptions, and detailed financial information. Our due diligence team provides the high level of confidence and assurance you need.
How do we do it?
By adapting our process to achieve your goals, our team works with you to focus on the significant issues, both financial and non-financial.
Using the information obtained during a due diligence visit, our auditors and tax specialists work with you to arrive at the most favorable accounting and tax structure for the transaction.
Private Equity Services: Cultivating Relationships and Industry Experience for a Successful Transaction
We provide insights and opportunities to many clients with private equity investors across the country, as well as directly with the private equity firm. We have extensive experience in working through financial, accounting, tax, and advisory issues that typically occur with private equity firm ownership.
Our services to several private equity sponsored firms go beyond routine compliance to include:
- Purchase price allocations and impairment analysis
- Stock based compensation advisory services
- Performing Internal audits, internal controls reviews, IT audits, and regulatory compliance reviews
- Performing quality of earnings and tax structuring and due diligence review services in connection with purchases of businesses and recapitalization transactions
- Structuring the transaction to achieve the tax and legal objectives of both our private equity firm clients and the sellers
- Analyzing historical working capital levels maintained by the target company
- Consulting on optimum target working capital levels that should be specified in the definitive purchase agreement
- Evaluating the fair market value of the underlying investments of certain funds