Tell Us What You Think About the Outlook for the Manufacturing Industry in 2019
Posted on 09.26.18
We could use your help. Would you answer this quick questionnaire about your manufacturing business and your expectations for 2019?
We want to serve you as a true strategic business adviser. Your participation will help us help you. Because helping your business succeed is what really matters to us.
We also want to see you win one of five $300 Visa or MasterCard gift cards that will be awarded for completing the survey!
The 2019 Keiter-LEA Global National Manufacturing survey is being conducted by Keiter and our associate accounting firms within LEA Global. Your responses will be kept strictly confidential. As your Opportunity Advisors, we look forward to sharing the results with you and hope you find this a valuable resource and planning tool.
This survey report is expected to contain the expectations, insights and opinions from manufacturing executives and industry leaders from across the country. The results of this survey aim to:
- Provide valuable information as a point of reference to manufacturers
- Allow manufacturers to compare their operations with others in the industry
- Provide greater awareness of industry priorities, challenges, and trends in spending and revenue
- For more accounting news and insights related to the Manufacturing industry, view our blog.
- Request the 2018 Manufacturing Outlook Report
About LEA Global
Founded in 1999, LEA Global is the second largest international association in the world, creating a high-quality alliance of 226 firms focused on accounting, financial and business advisory services. LEA Global firms operate in 110 countries, giving clients of LEA Global firms access to the knowledge, skills and experience of over 2,000 experts and nearly 23,000 staff members.