Fonda has been with Keiter for over 15 years and has over 20 years of professional services marketing experience. She is responsible for providing both internal and external marketing support for the firm. Fonda works closely with the partner group to meet their client and industry specific marketing needs.
- Supporting the Firm’s strategic growth initiative
- Developing digital marketing efforts
- Managing the niche specialization teams
- Directing Communications and Public Relations
- Planning client and referral source events
- Creating/developing marketing collateral
- Overseeing the proposal request process
Prior to joining Keiter, Fonda served as marketing assistant at a regional technology firm and as a sales and marketing coordinator for RSM McGladrey’s IT consulting division.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Marketing Association Richmond Chapter, member
- Association of Accounting Marketers, member, past gala committee member
- Public Relations Society of America, member
- Junior Achievement of Central Virginia, classroom volunteer
- Families with Children from China: Families of the China Moon – Richmond Chapter, President
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing Management, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University