Mary Margaret joined the Business Assurance and Advisory Services Group at Keiter in August 2014. She performs numerous audits of broker-dealers, real-estate investment funds, alternative investment funds, and other financial institutions. Mary Margaret possesses an understanding of PCAOB, FINRA, and other regulations as they relate to the financial services industry, and in particular, broker-dealers. She also has performed custody examinations for clients in compliance with Rule 206(4)-2 and Rule 204-2(b) of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
Mary Margaret is a member of the Financial Services industry team.
Mary Margaret is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Helping Young Professionals Engage
Education and Credentials
- The College of William & Mary
- Bachelor of Arts-Sociology
- Accounting Minor
- Master of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant