Vincent J. Nadder, CPA
Vince applies his experience to create opportunities for clients in a wide range of industries, such as professional service businesses, construction and real estate investors and developers. Vince has led many special projects for his clients such as compliance and tax research, business planning, technology implementation, cost segregation, and certification of historic rehabilitation tax credits.
Vince is the Tax Department Leader for Keiter, Partner in Charge of the Firm’s Cost Segregation and Historic Rehabilitation Services, and the Chair of Keiter's Professional Services Industry team, He has over 20 years of experience in public accounting providing tax, consulting and accounting services to privately held companies.
Professional Activities and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kiwanis Club of Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Public Education Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University